The School Curriculum and Standards Authority (Authority) monitors the implementation of WACE courses through gathering a range of information. As a result, the Authority may identify changes to aspects of courses and syllabuses as necessary.
In 2019, the Authority is reviewing the following courses:
- Year 11 and 12 Integrated Science (General)
- Year 11 and 12 Animal Production Systems (ATAR)
- Year 11 and 12 Plant Production Systems (ATAR)
- Year 12 Physical Education Studies (ATAR)
- Year 12 English as an Additional Language or Dialect (ATAR)
- Year 11 and 12 Media Production and Analysis (ATAR)
- Year 11 and 12 Geography (ATAR)
- Year 11 and 12 Drama (ATAR).
Updates about the review of these courses will be communicated via the Authrotiy's 11to12 Circular.