VET News Archives
April MayJulyAugust September OctoberDecember
- WACE Certification consequences of not providing a VET USI for Year 12 students in 2015
- USI update and Troubleshooting tips for RTOs and Students
- New WACE activity for 2016: VET Qualification Estimates (ESQUAL)
- New recognition arrangements for VET accredited courses - For students entering Year 11 in 2016
- New national outcome identifier for reporting VET results in RSVET uploads
- VET industry specific Pathways documents are now available
- VET industry specific data procedure quick reference guide
- VET industry specific integrity check commencing Term 2 in 2016
- TAFE is back!
- Survival Guide for reporting VET in 2016
- Student WACE scenarios
- Ready, Set, VET Awards – start preparing
- New! 2016 VET Awards Nomination Kit now available
- New website Launched! Preparing Secondary Students for Work
- New enrolments in the Automotive VET industry specific course in 2016
- How to enrol and result work placement modules in SIRS
- Have you ever wondered what are states are doing in relation to VET and Workplace Learning?
- Extension of transition period for training products endorsed between September 2015 to March 2016
- Don’t forget! NEW VET Qualification Estimates (ESQUAL) reporting activity
- Coming Soon! - VET enrolments and changes to TAFE College RTO codes
- Changes to the Department of Training and Workforce Development VETinfoNet Website
- What happens if I don’t record a student’s USI in SIRS?
- TAFE code changes and how to adjust VET enrolments in SIRS
- Special Consideration - Bulk application process for issues with an RTO partnership
- How does course credit get allocated for VET industry specific WACE courses?
- Changes to the VETinfoNet website from 1 July